Floss Dental provides best and affordable teeth whitening treatment in Noida region of Delhi NCR. Lets understand more about teeth whitening.
Eating, drinking, smoking, and ageing all have a direct impact on your teeth in the form of staining. Whiter and brighter teeth are often a source of confidence for our patients and improve the appearance of your smile.
Do I need Teeth Whitening?
Every day, a thin coating forms on the enamel (outer layer) of the teeth that picks up stains. Your teeth may turn yellow or stained, due to the following reasons:
- Use of tobacco
- Drinking coffee, red wine, tea, or other drinks that contain caffeine
- Poor oral hygiene
Although your teeth are not meant to be naturally completely white, it is possible that you might want a brighter smile. Teeth whitening through bleaches or surface whiteners will be an ideal choice for you if you want a lighter shade of teeth or are affected by
What will be the procedure and duration of my treatment?
The process of whitening begins with a teeth cleaning that is necessary to prepare your teeth. Your dentist will also photograph your teeth so that you can see the progress and difference after the treatment. Post this whitening process will begin and usually takes approximately 30-45
Are there any potential problems associated with teeth whitening?
Teeth whitening is a common dental procedure that the experienced dentists at Floss Dental perform regularly. Although there are no serious complications associated with the procedure, you may experience the following issues:
• If the teeth whitening procedure does not result in the shade of white patient were hoping for, a follow-up visit is arranged.
• Sensitivity in teeth is usually felt after an in-office whitening treatment as opposed to an at-home treatment because of the higher concentration of the bleach. Whitening sensitivity does not last longer than a couple of days after treatment.
What is LASER Teeth Whitening?
It is a whitening technique in which a beam of diode laser, which is intended to accelerate the process of bleaching, is projected upon the teeth with bleaching agent on them. This activates the bleaching chemical and lightens the teeth color. Laser whitening is more effective in teeth whitening compared to other procedures.
What am I expected to do after my teeth whitening?
Once your teeth whitening is complete, your dentist may recommend the following steps to maintain your brighter smile:
- Avoid consuming foods and beverages that cause stains such as tea, coffee, wine, pepsi, etc.
- If consuming any of the above beverages, use a straw to keep them away from your teeth.
- A common cause of tooth discoloration is smoking tobacco that is also injurious to your health. Quitting the habit of smoking will help keep your teeth brighter.