Floss Dental has the best team of dentists in Noida to conduct Laser Dentistry. Let’s understand Dental Laser treatment in detail.
LASER means “light amplification by the stimulated emission of radiation.” Laser dentistry is a minimally invasive option when you’re facing gum surgery, cavity treatment, or any other oral issues which requires doctor’s attention. The instrument in LD creates light energy in a very focused and narrow beam which further produces a reaction when it hits tissue, removing or shaping the tissue. Floss Dental uses lasers, which are extremely focused light beams which alter or remove tissue in small amounts. Floss Dental uses lasers in a variety of procedures be it to remove overgrown tissue, to reshape the gums, or for tooth whitening. Laser dentistry is ideal for children who become anxious or are afraid when taking dental treatment.
What Laser Dentistry Can Treat
Mostly gum issues are treated with Laser Dentistry. Some of these include:
- Canker sore and cold sore pain treatments.
- Treating gum disease.
- Treating root canal infections.
- Gum reshaping
- Removing gum inflammation.
- Exposing wisdom teeth.
- Removing throat tissue that causes sleep apnea.
- Removing benign oral tumours.
- Regenerating damaged nerves.
Benefits of Laser Dentistry
People opt for Laser Dentistry as the treatment is smooth and reduces discomfort & healing time.
- Patients are less likely to require sutures
- Anesthesia is not necessary
- The treatment sterilize the gums and reduces the chance of infection
- Shorter healing time
- Patients lose less blood than traditional surgery
There is marginal risk in laser dentistry and it’s important to get a good qualified dental professional. Floss Dental understands that using the wrong wavelength or power level could damage tissue. Floss Dental has highly experienced team of dentists who conduct laser dental treatment using all precuations.