Floss Dental provides most affordable and effective dental implants in Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
Dental Implants are placed into the jawbone and are crucial for providing a stable support for artificial teeth. For patients who prioritize appearance and ease of function over cost, dental implants are an ideal choice for
What are Dental Implants?
A Dental Implant is an artificial tooth root that is made of titanium metal and inserted into the jawbone to replace the root of a natural tooth. An artificial replacement tooth or a Dental Crown is then attached to the implant that provides support to the artificial tooth. They are comfortable and look like natural teeth.
Do I need Dental Implants?
Dental implants can be a smart
What will be the duration of my treatment?
Placing dental implants will require that you visit your Implantologist several times until the process is completed. Since the next step of treatment requires full healing from the previous step, the entire treatment may take a few months. At Floss Dental our specialists discuss the best treatment plan according to your needs and time commitments. We also schedule regular checkups to ensure that your implants are working properly and not causing any discomfort.
Once placed, dental implants are a permanent solution for missing teeth and can last over 25 years with proper professional care.
As each patient is different, after an initial consultation, the Implantologist provides you with a treatment
How should I care for my Implants after treatment?
After general anesthetic wears down the patient should start with a liquid diet and progress to soft foods and add solid foods as tolerated. Take care to chew from the opposite side of your jaw for the 10 - 12 week integration stage. Afterwards, continue good dental oral hygiene.
What are the benefits of Dental Implants?
Following are the important advantages of dental implants, compared to alternatives such as dentures and bridges:
- Dental implants are like healthy, natural teeth in feel, look, fit and function.
Patienthas to brush and floss them just like your natural teeth; there is no need to remove them for cleaning. They also help to retain natural face shape and smile.
- Dental implants can last for many decades if properly cared for. Other options like dental bridges and dentures might need to be replaced every 5 to 10 years, thus requiring a more significant amount of time and money.
- Dental implants are secure, they won't slip or click when one talks, eats or laughs. You'll also find that your speech is more natural. With dental implants, there is peace of mind to eat anything you want, be as active as you want and smile broadly without losing your self-confidence.
- Losing one or more teeth can leave empty spaces in the mouth leading to health issues such as bone deterioration. Dental implants are the only tooth replacement option that actually prevents bone loss and stimulate bone growth. Dental implants don't require grinding down adjacent teeth to anchor bridges or attach a partial denture which prevents loss of healthy tooth structure or sensitivity in adjacent teeth.
Potential Problems with Dental Implants
- Bleeding – Minimal bleeding is observed normal after surgery. The best way to stop bleeding is to use moist gauze pieces and place them over the treated area. Gently bite down on the gauze for 30 - 60 minutes.
- Swelling – Swelling usually doesn’t appear until one day after implant surgery, and won’t peak until 2 -3 days after. Swelling can be treated by applying an ice pack to the outside of the face. After 48 hours, it is advised to use a warm, moist compress to the cheek.
- Micro-movement of the implant – The dental implant should be immobile long enough for the metal and bone to fuse together. If the implant moves during the first 10 - 12 weeks, soft tissue grows on the sides of the implant and result in a loose and possibly painful implant.
Alternative Dental Implant Techniques
Depending on the health of jawbone and specific needs, Implantologistmay suggest the following alternative treatment options in addition to the traditional multi-step dental implant:
- Immediate Load Dental Implants. Also called same day implants, this allows placement of a temporary crown (cap) during the same appointment. This may be a good option if there is enough natural bone and an implant secure enough to support immediate placement and pressure on the new temporary tooth.
- Mini Dental Implants (MDIs). Also called small or narrow diameter implants, these implants are narrower than commonly used dental implants. The procedure is less-invasive and used primarily to stabilize a lower denture.
- All-on-4. All-on-4 is an alternative to placing a top or bottom set of replacement teeth, called a full arch. Four dental implants are placed in available bone, avoiding the need for bone grafting. Special abutments are used so that a temporary set of replacement teeth can be placed the same day. You follow a modified diet while the gum tissues heal and the implants bond with your natural bone. After about six months, the permanent replacement teeth will be placed and you can resume a regular diet.
kindly call us for most affordable dental implant treatment in Noida, Greater Noida, Delhi NCR.